Budowa Infratech provides image processing services to create and update geographic data sets for a variety of end users. These range from land use planning, utility planning, urban and rural infrastructure planning using high resolution imagery to forest mapping, watershed management, natural resource mapping, and mineral mapping using low resolution imagery.
Our imagery services include image data conversion, processing, interpretation and analysis of airborne and satellite imagery data sets. We have multi domain expertise of working with coarse to very high resolution airborne and satellite imagery and wide spectrum of imagery applications for Geo spatial data development and analysis. Our software expertise ranges from globally available commercial software like ERDAS, ENVI, PCI Geomatica with Airphoto Ortho Suite, Datem, Socet Set, Socet GXP, Global Mapper Lidar module to open source softwares like QGIS, GRASS, Fusion, LAS tools etc.
- Digital Elevation Model
- Land Use Classification
- Feature Extraction like buildings, trees, roads, roadside feature, power lines etc.
- Stereo Data Extraction – Feature Mapping
- Aerial Triangulation – Orientation and Adjustment of Aerial/Satellite Stereo Pairs
- Ortho Photo Generation
- 3D City Models using Mono / Stereo Images
- Digital Terrain Modeling and 3D Visualization
- DEM and Contour generation from Stereo images
- Photorealistic 3D Landmarks
- Photorealistic 3D Building Data
- 3D Geo databases – Stereo Data Extraction – Feature Mapping